You can place an Optimizely tag on your pages to allow Revv to run tests through your Optimizely.
Getting your Optimizely Project ID
- Sign into your Optimizely account.
- Go to Experiments in the left menu.
- Click on your experiment.
- Under Manage Experiment, click on Integrations.
- Click Project integration settings.
- Click Implementation in the upper menu.
- Under Snippet details, you will see the Project ID. Copy it.
Since Optimizely is a separate platform, refer to their help docs if you need assistance.
Integrating Optimizely with Revv
- In your Revv account, head to the Utilities dropdown at the top of your screen.
- Choose Integrations from the menu.
- Click the green + button.
- Select Optimizely from the list of available integrations.
- Enter your Project ID from Optimizely.
- Toggle the integration to Active.
- Click Save.
Your Optimizely tag will now be placed on all Revv pages, allowing you to set up tests in your Optimizely account. For more information on running tests in Optimizely, please refer to their support docs.