Revvhooks (webhooks) are HTTP callbacks that occur when either a donation has processed or a subscription is created. Revvhooks are configurable for different data points and types.
How To Set Up A Revvhook
- In your Revv account, head to the Utilities dropdown at the top of your screen
- Choose Integrations from the menu
- Choose Revvhook
- Add a valid endpoint from the service you would like to send data to.
- Select the method (GET or POST) — if you plan on sending a lot of data, we suggest you use POST. POST is sent using JSON parameters and for additional fields, the name of the field is the JSON key.
- Encrypt Revvhook (Note: Currently the encryption ONLY encrypts the Stripe Charge ID, NOT the entire payload).
- Add any additional fields you would like (first name, last name, email, etc)
Note: Currently Revvhooks do not support refunds and the subscription Revvhook only occurs once - when created, and will not run when a subscription is cancelled or modified.
Also, ONLY charge data is sent through to the end point. No petition or lead data is sent through.