Revv offers both Agency accounts and Revv Share accounts. They are similar, but there are some key differences between the two.
As an Agency you can:
- Add as many organizations as you want.
- Create a new organization or connect an existing organization (Learn how to connect Agencies and Organizations )
- Add as many users as you want- no complicated approval process required.
- Split fees seamlessly- enter the percentage in, fees are automatically withdrawn from the donation and sent to you daily.
- View how much every landing page has raised in Splits View.
- Manage your clients data as an agency user
- Issue refunds or cancel subscriptions from any of your clients
As a Revv Share you can:
- Connect as many existing organizations as you want
- Create and duplicate donation pages in Splits View
- Export data on landing pages and donors you are connected to
- Refund donors and cancel subscriptions if they donated through a splits page
As a Revv Share you can't:
- Edit Organization settings
- Create new pages within the organization that aren't split
Why would you use a Revv Share account?
- When you want to collect fees from an organization, but the organization does not want to grant you full editing access.
- You are a list rental company or another partner who has a limited scope