Revv's integration is a powerful tool that allows you to connect your organization's fundraising account with Zapier to send donation data, user data, and petition signers to 1000+ apps.
Use cases for this feature are unlimited but here are some examples:
- Sending your donors into your MailChimp account and subscribing them to a donor list
- Sending custom email receipts to donors using your CRM
- Sending all donation data into AirTable, Google Sheets or Quickbooks for analysis
- Putting petition signers into a drip sequence to try to turn them into donors
Connecting Revv and Zapier
- Make sure you have a Zapier account already created
- Navigate to the Utilities menu dropdown in Revv
- Select Integrations from the menu
- Click the green + button and add Zapier
- Note your Organization Secret Key and Organization Revv UID
- Activate the integration in Revv
- Navigate to Zapier and use the Editor to 'Make A Zap'
- Choose Revv from the list
- Input the Organization Secret Key and Organization Revv UID you received from your Revv Integration Page
- Choose one of the 4 Revv Zap triggers (read about them here)
- Finalize your Zap: Finish configuring your trigger, action, (optional) filters and data. Test using the sample data
- Activate a Zap
Since Zapier is a separate platform, refer to their help site if you need assistance.