Setting up donation pages:
- Click on the Pages button on the top left of your dashboard.
- Click on the green + sign and click on Donation Page from the drop down.
- Edit your General info and Settings. Make sure to set a custom slug and description.
- Click on Fields on the left-hand sidebar. From there you can add your logo image, use the green + button to add more categories. To add creative copy to value fields, click the green Toggle button to include a description for each donation amount.
- Edit additional fields that you would like to display on your form like phone number, employer information, bundler id, the option to make the donation recurring, or shipping details.
- Go to Thank You and edit fields. You can customize your call to action and enter your Facebook and Twitter links. You may also enter a redirect URL.
- Click Save.
1. Click on Creative on the left-hand sidebar.
2. Select your layout for your page. Types of Layouts:
Double: A Double layout displays your form and creative copy into two horizontal columns, instead of one.
Floating: A floating layout displays your content into a single column form.
3. Choose the orientation of where you would like your form to be displayed (Left, Right, Center) and then select if you want your form to be a single step form or a multi-step form.
Multi-Step: Donors will select the amount they wish to donate, click the Continue button to move to the next page, fill out their address and credit card information, and then click the Donate button.
Single Step: Donors will select the desired value of their donation, fill out their information, and Click the Donate button without being directed to another page.
4. Edit your call to action. You can add text, photos, and video to the form. To add a photo to a form, click on the photo icon, paste the link to your image, edit dimensions (typically 325x 256 fits within the form), and click OK. To learn how to add Facebook and Youtube videos to forms, reference our support topic on this issue.
5. Select a logo to display on your page. Upload a logo from your computer. This logo will appear on the top of your form.
6. Choose whether you want your background to be a color or a photo. If you select Photo, you will be prompted to upload a photo. Be sure to use a high-quality photo or your image quality will be distorted on certain desktops. Learn more about photo formatting. Repeat this process for mobile backgrounds.
7. Edit your color elements.
8. (Optional) Enter custom CSS in the CSS Override field.
9. Click Save.
1. Click on Fields on the left-hand sidebar.
2. Check Include Recurring to add a form that gives donors the option to make their donation recurring.
3. Check Pre-Check Recurring to pre-select the recurring option for donors.
4. Select the interval in which you would like the donation to be made. Donors have the option to make their donation daily, weekly, monthly, or annually Select a date to end all recurring donations.
5. Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Note: We strongly recommend writing copy on your form that informs donors that they are making a recurring donation. The majority of disputed charges come from donors that did not realize they were making a recurring donation. Learn more about chargebacks and disputes.
Adding upsells on product pages:
1. Click on the green + button in the far right corner of your screen.
2. Select which kind of upsell you would like to add to your form. There are four types of upsells you can add:
Double upsell: A double upsell asks the donor to double the donation they made to you.
Recurring upsell: A recurring upsell asks the donor if they would like to make their donation recurring on a pre-determined interval.
Product upsell: Product upsells allow you to ask if the donor would like to purchase an item like a bumper sticker or t-shirt.
Password upsell: A password upsell asks the donor if they would like to create a Revv profile, making it easier for them to donate to you in the future.
3. Customize the copy you want to add to your upsell.
4. Click Save.
Setting the published status
You can choose to either save the event page as an unpublished draft, privately publish with password protection, or publish it publicly. If you want to save your page privately to send around for internal approvals, simply choose Password Protected from the drop-down menu and give your page a password. There are no minimum character requirements for this. If you've saved your page as published, your page is now live and ready to accept donations. If you've saved your page as a draft, you can click the Preview button at the bottom of the page to preview what your landing page will look like. If you've saved your page as password protected, anyone who wants to view the page needs to input the password you've provided. Make sure they know to leave the username text box empty.