Revv can help your organization track metrics for your landing pages using Google Analytics. Google Analytics works with UTM parameters to determine what marketing sources are driving traffic to your page. Analytics can be a valuable tool to help you figure out what are your most successful ad campaigns on different platforms.
Learn more about UTM parameters here.
Set up Google Analytics tracking on your Revv page
- In your Revv account, head to the Utilities dropdown at the top of your screen
- Choose Integrations from the menu
- Click the green + button to add a new integration
- Find Google Analytics from the list of available integrations
- Enter the tracking ID of for your Google Analytics property. The tracking ID looks like this: UA-000000-01
Refer to Google Analytics support for more information on this
- Toggle the integration to Active
- Click Save
If you're using a Google Analytics tag within Google Tag Manager, do not set up Google Analytics on your Revv account. Having both set up simultaneously can cause inconsistencies with their session tracking.