Revv makes it simple to collect fees from organizations that you manage! When you create or connect a new organization, you will be given the option to set a percentage. The fees will then be automatically taken out of every donation made to the organization.
Setting Up Fees
As an Agency or Revv Share, you can collect fees automatically on each donation transaction. When you create a new organization, you have the option to add a default fee percentage. For example, if you want to take 10% of the donation, enter the percentage simply as 10.0.
- You must have an active Stripe account connected to your Agency or Revv share to set up automatic fees
- Default fee percentages can be overridden on a per-page basis
- If no default fee (0) is specified, no fee is taken out but the Agency or Revv Share will still be able to access the donor data in their Agency or Revv Share dashboard
- The Agency or Revv Share fee is taken out of the gross donation. The Revv platform and processing fees are taken from the organization's cut of the donation. For example, if ABC Agency took a 10% cut from a $100 donation, the total given to the organization would be around $86.00 after the processing fees.
- If the agency or Revv Share is disconnected from the organization, the Agency or Revv Share will still have access to the historical data from when the connection was active.
- If the agency or Revv Share is disconnected and there are recurring donors originating on split pages, the historical fee split will remain active.
Editing Fee Percentages
- Click on the organization you want to edit in the settings main view
- Go to Settings by clicking on the organizations icon in the upper right hand corner
- Select "Agencies" on the left hand sidebar
- Find your agency in the list of agencies
- Edit the percentage you like to change it to. For example, if you want to take 10% of the donation, enter the percentage simply as 10.0.
- Click Save
Transfers are the bundled fees that get distributed to your to your Stripe account and then to your bank account. You can check the status and amount of your transfers in the Transfers view.