If you are a cause or an agency that manages multiple non-profits or campaigns an an agency account may be the right fit for you.
With it, you get access to the following that is not included in a normal organization account:
Key Agency Features
- Create or add organizations as for your clients and bypass the traditional approval process (Learn how to connect Agencies and Organizations )
- Add as many users as you want and set different permissions to view data or manage pages across your connected organizations
- Automatically deduct your fundraising fees as a percentage from client donations on a per page basis or as a global default
- View how much every landing page has raised across all of your organizations and how much your fees have netted your agency
- Issue refunds or cancel subscriptions to donors on behalf of your client
- Connect integrations to send all of your data across all organizations to a CRM or database
- If you're a company that manages multiple organizations fundraising needs from top to bottom.
- If your organization has multiple entities that need to be separated for legal reasons.
- If your cause has multiple chapters/state organizations and you want to create a page for each chapter.