Revv's FTP integration allows you to post reports to an SFTP server. To do this, you must first set up an FTP integration. You can then select that integration when you build your scheduled or one-time reports.
You can add multiple FTP integrations to your Revv account to support sending your reports to different FTP servers.
Revv only uses SFTP -- Revv does not support regular FTP.
How to add an FTP integration
1. Navigate to your Settings
2. Click Integrations on the left side menu.
3. Click the green + button in the Integrations panel.
4. Find FTP from the list of available integrations.
5. Enter the Username for your FTP server.
6. Enter the Password for your FTP server.
7. Enter the FTP address for your FTP server.
8. Enter the FTP path for your FTP server. This can be just the folder name or it can include subfolder names (For example, "foldername/subfoldername").
9. Toggle the integration to Active.
10. Click Save
You can now send reports to this integration using the Reports tool in your Revv dashboard.