Revv's Amazon S3 integration allows you to post reports to an S3 bucket in your AWS account. To do this, you must first set up an S3 integration. You can then select that integration when you build your scheduled or one-time reports.
You can add multiple Amazon S3 integrations to your Revv account to support sending your reports to multiple buckets.
How to add an Amazon S3 integration
1. Navigate to your Settings
2. Click Integrations on the left side menu.
3. Click the green + button in the Integrations panel.
4. Find Amazon S3 from the list of available integrations.
5. Enter the AWS Access Key for an IAM user with access to the bucket.
6. Enter your AWS secret key. This should be a severely restricted key that only has access to the bucket you're using.
7. Enter the name of the bucket you would like to upload files to. This can be simply a bucket name, or it can be a bucket with a folder (for example, "bucketname/folder").
8. Toggle the integration to Active.
9. Click Save
You can now send reports to this integration using the Reports tool in your Revv dashboard.