Revv's Google Tag Manager integration allows you to place your Google tags on all Revv pages without any coding.
Setting up your integration
1. Find your Container ID at the top of your Google Tag Manager account and copy it. It will be in the format of GTM-124ABCD
2. Go to your Revv Settings and click Integrations.
4. Click the green + button to add an Integration. Select Google Tag Manager from the list of available integrations.
5. Paste your Container ID in the form.
6. Toggle the integration to Active.
7. Click Save
Note: If you're using a Google Analytics tag within Google Tag Manager, you can't set up Google Analytics within Revv. This is because they both use the same session, and it causes confusion over which browser session Google needs to track.